Question Objective 2: Identify characteristics of policy requirements that may promote resistance from clients and realistic ways of encouraging client compliance. Most programs require some sort of action on the behalf of the client in order to receive benefits or services. For example, a parent may be mandated to complete parenting classes in order to receive custody of their child. An individual may be required to provide continuing evidence of income in order to receive financial benefits like medical, food, or cash assistance. A client may be required to enter into treatment instead of serving prison time for a crime committed due to alcohol or drug abuse. Although the alternative options presented to clients are usually seen as beneficial, clients do not necessarily take the action needed, and the human service professional plays a role in encouraging client compliance for their own benefit. Write a 1 page (double spaced) journal response which answers the following questions: Reflect on a time you were forced into an action in order to receive an ultimate benefit. How did it make you feel? How can you as a professional help an individual who is resistant to complying with rules or toward taking necessary action to maintain eligibility? If a client failed to comply with program requirements, but you knew that he or she desperately needed the service, how might you approach this situation?
1 page rc
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.