Question This activity will give an overview of Paul’s life including his upbringing, education, conversion and ministry. This will provide the background material necessary to help understand his significance in the New Testament narrative and development of early Christianity. Read the Book of Acts in your ESV Bible. Imagine that you have been commissioned to write a short “article” on the Apostle Paul for a new online research database. In the first half of the article the goal is to provide an overview of Paul’s life including his early upbringing, his education and how he was converted to Christianity (minimum 1.5 pages). The second half of the article (minimum 1.5 pages) is to be devoted to key elements of Paul’s ministry: where he went and why, how he helped to spread the Christian message. Be sure to reference any Scripture passages that might help the potential reader explore the life of Paul further. If you use any direct quotes from the textbook, reference them properly as well. Provide at least two academic sources to support your writing. Ensure that you use the Paper Writing rubric to guide your efforts and support your work with scholarly academic resources using APA format.
3 page paper
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.