Question Objective: Identify common types of explosives including accelerants and how they are detected. Arson and fire investigations are a unique set of crime scenes for criminal investigators. Gaining a comprehensive knowledge of how to determine origins of fires, common explosives, and how they are detected, as well as the best methods for investigating a fire/arson scene are the key areas of focus for this chapter. Because this is such a highly specific type of investigation it is important to know the resources available to assist on the scene. The criminal investigator should know what characteristics are typical of arsonists, reasons for arson, how to interview suspects and witnesses to an arson scene, and the importance of photographs. Although this chapter just touches the tip of the iceberg for arson investigations you should be at least familiar to the point you can easily converse about potential indicators of arson at a scene after studying this material. In discussion, answer the following: How is the source of fire determined, along with explosives and accelerants? How do you distinguish burn patterns? Explain the scientific method specific to arson investigations.
arson discussio 200 words only
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.