Question Pick a week, do not pick a week that you are on a diet. On the front cover of your text are pages A and B, here are charts telling you the Estimated Energy Requirements (EER), Adequate Intakes (AI) and Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA). You will need to use these to get an idea of how much you should eat and drink. THE ASSIGNMENT FOR THE FINAL The Chart You are going to Do a 5 day chart of what you eat and drink. When you list a drink other than water, don’t name the drink, just list how much you have 12 oz, 16oz, ect. Then look at the chart and list all the entries needed for that drink. See appendix A-1 in your text book Chart needs to look like the appendix A-1 with totals per day. List the food item, quantity, energy/calorie, protein, carb, fiber, fat, calc, sodi and vit. C. Put in chart form. Use Table A-1 at the end of your text, it’s the green section to look up these items. If you eat something that is NOT on the list and you can’t find it use a food item as close as possible for that listing. Total each day of each item. ( I will not accept a chart with a small amount of calories eaten, example under 750 a day everyday nor a chart with the same foods eaten every day, example water, taco and apple, water taco and apple, water taco and apple.) This is your final, worth 16 points, please do it correctly. Thanks The Summary Compare your totals with the RDA and compare how you eat each day. See if there is a pattern of a certain type of food that you consume or the lack of. Refer back to your family health history that you prepared Week I, Write a summary (1 page) of possible health problems you have now or may encounter in the future. When looking at both the chart and your history what could you change to improve your health. Turn in your complete chart and summary. If you need help call me. Send in blackboard assignments.
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.