For this Discovering Data exercise, go to FRED (fred.stlouisfed.org) to create a line graph that compares poverty rates for different counties across the United States. In the search bar enter “Estimated Percent of People of All Ages in Poverty for United States” and select the subsequent series. Follow the steps below to add the series for additional counties. Then answer the questions that follow.i. Select “Edit Graph” and under “Add Line” enter “Estimated Percent of People in Poverty for Wayne County, MI,” which includes Detroit, Michigan.ii. Repeat step i to add the following counties:i. King County, WA (for Seattle, Washington)ii. Miami-Dade County, FL (for Miami, Florida)iii. San Francisco County/City, CA (for San Francisco, California)iv. Cuyahoga County, OH (for Cleveland, OH)iii. In the graph frame change the start date to 1997-01-01 and the end date to 2014-01-01.a. Which counties have the lowest poverty rates? Highest? How do poverty rates compare to the national average?b. How has the difference in poverty rates changed from 2004 (prior to the Great Recession) to 2012 (after the Great Recession)?c. Create a second line graph including “Estimated Percent of People of All Ages in Poverty for United States” and a second line with your home county. How does the poverty rate in your home county compare with that of the national average?
For this Discovering Data exercise, go to FRED (fred.stlouisfed.org) to create a line graph that compares poverty rates for different counties across”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.