Imagine an economy with only two people. Larry earns $20,000 per year while Roger earns $80,000 per year. As shown in the following figure, the Lorenz curve for this two € person economy consists of two line segments. The first runs from the origin to point a while the second runs from point a to point b .a. Calculate the Gini ratio for this two€person economy using the geometric formulas for the area of a triangle (= ½ x base x height) and the area of a rectangle (= base x height). Hint: The area under the line segment from point a to point b can be thought of as the sum of the area of a particular triangle and the area of a particular rectangle.b. What would the Gini ratio be if the government taxed $20,000 away from Roger and gave it to Larry? c. Start again with Larry earning $20,000 per year and Roger earning $80,000 per year. What would the Gini ratio be if both their incomes doubled? How much has the Gini ratio changed from before the doubling in incomes to after the doubling in incomes?
Imagine an economy with only two people. Larry earns $20,000 per year while Roger earns $80,000 per year. As shown in the following figure, the”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.