Question If the defining markers of what constitutes a healthy manhood and womanhood have changed drastically over the past 50 years, they certainly have done the same with regard to marriage. What was once seen as aberrant in marriage is now often accepted as the norm, particularly same sex marriage. We are some years away from what the data will show regarding children who have been raised in a same sex marriage. In addition, depending on the statistics one reads, the divorce rate among Christians is just as high, if not slightly higher, than non-Christians. One wonders the reasons for this, as well as the effects of this in years to come, both on the family, and the American Church. The term biblical marriage changes and addresses these issues in a pronounced way. What follows is a partial list of what may come to mind when considering biblical marriage. covenantal, unbreakable vows as opposed to a contractual, breakable agreement stability and permanence foundational for children a complementary, team approach to marriage the commitment of a man and a woman, each to the other, for life sexual and emotional monogamy These, along with other terms, come to mind when one considers biblical marriage. Do a broad, scriptural search for what is involved with biblical marriage. Reflect on how biblical marriage relates to the descriptive words above. Reflect on how secular culture might disagree with some of these descriptive words, or a biblical understanding of marriage in general. Prepare to discuss what you believe to be a practical description of the components of Christian/biblical marriage, as it applies to today’s culture. Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or other sources provided. Quoting or paraphrasing from any source in discussion posts requires APA format by including an in-text citation and listing the reference at the end of the post.
jc week 3 discussion part 1 200words only
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.