Question If the defining markers of what constitutes a healthy manhood, womanhood and marriage have changed drastically over the past 50 years, they certainly have done the same with regard to the nurture of children. What was once seen as normal and healthy in child-rearing is now often popularly seen as restrictive or even punitive – corporal punishment, discipline in general, boundaries, or the impact of postmodern thought on children. Postmodernism teaches that there is no such thing as objective Truth. All truth is subjective or relative, a matter of one’s perspective. Again, we are some years away from solid data that will tell us what the impact of postmodern thought is on children. The phrase biblical nurture of children changes and addresses these issues in a pronounced way. What follows is a partial list of what may come to mind when considering the biblical nurture of children: one’s views on premarital sex one’s views on abortion children born to unwed parents the use of corporal discipline (spanking) “time out” and other forms of discipline the power of unconditional love toward a child the power of regularly saying “I love you” to a child the difference in parenting roles – fatherhood and motherhood the long term impact of a child raised in a healthy marriage the long term impact of a child raised in an unhealthy marriage the role of literacy and education in the nurture of a child the role of a healthy church in the nurture of a child the role of spiritually healthy grandparents in the nurture of a child These, along with other issues, come to mind when one considers biblical nurturing of children. Do a broad, scriptural search for what is involved with nurturing of children. Reflect on how biblical child-raising relates to the descriptive words above. Reflect on how secular culture might disagree with some of these descriptive words, or a biblical understanding of child-raising in general. Prepare to discuss what you believe to be a practical description of the components of biblical nurturance of children as it applies to today’s culture. Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or other sources provided. Quoting or paraphrasing from any source in discussion posts requires APA format by including an in-text citation and listing the reference at the end of the post. Read Full Question
jc week 4 discussion 1
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.