Question In this Final Project, you will apply the theories and models of learning covered throughout the term to a hypothetical case study scenario. Projects must be written in essay format using 12-point font and double-spacing. APA format and at least three scholarly sources are required. This Project should be between 5–7 pages in length. Case: Maura is a 28-year-old female who is visiting a therapist because she is concerned about a repeating pattern of behavior that she has been engaging in during the past 10 years. Maura seems to get involved romantically with partners who have very stable careers but appear to be unable to make a romantic commitment to her. Maura will often date these partners for years. When she asks for a greater commitment, much drama and hurt feelings ensue. She reports that she does not remember much of what happens right after the relationship ends, and shortly after a break up, she finds herself dating someone new. The pattern repeats itself and all of the bad memories from the previous breakups come flooding back. After reading the case, address the following issues: Select two of the learning models you have studied thus far and compare/contrast them as you analyze the case of Maura. How does each explain the learning and behavior occurring? Which model do you find explains the behavior most fully and why? Which model(s) explains why Maura does not remember the negative events until much time has passed? Focusing on the model you feel best explains the behavior, design a basic modification program to help the client engage in more desirable behavior. Describe the ethical considerations that should occur when designing your modification plan. The Project should: Follow Assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results). Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition. Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English. Be written in Standard American English and be clear, specific, and error-free. Read Full Question
learning & behavior
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.