Question Objective 1: Explore aspects of change from a holistic, systems-based perspective. The goal of this activity is to appreciate the power of the greater whole on the individual parts that it is made. The helping professions, especially counseling, are often noted for helping clients work towards effective solutions to their problems they present with. However, often times we need to look at the clients’ “bigger picture” to better understand what may be feeding into these problems. Understanding how important it is to get such a macro-view of clients and their situations will be stressed. Read pp 471-478 in Chapter 13 of your textbook by Mandell & Schram. Write a one-page journal that explores your personal awareness about how those and society around you have impacted your own personal development. To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed: What does the quote “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts” mean? After reviewing the reading, what can counselors do to help a client when it comes to focusing on the situation they are in vs. just the “problem” presenting to them? In your own life how have your family and environment impacted your personal development?
learning journal 3
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.