Question Objective 1: Explore the major components of policy development, policy benefits, and policy financing to better advocate for clients in need. It is beneficial to analyze existing policies in order to determine how they were initially formed. In this activity, you will explore a policy in your area of interest and determine what goals initially drove the policy, what a client must do to comply and receive services, what services will be provided, how services will be delivered, and how the policy will be financed. During this exploration, you will weigh the pros and cons of policy decisions and consider how policies, well-intended and promoted to offer benefit, may not all be equally rewarded. Realizing areas where the policy may be lacking will allow you, as a professional, to more effectively advocate for policy formation or revision that provide benefits your clients need. Create a table in Microsoft Word with two columns and five rows. Label the five rows to the left as: Goals and Objectives, Eligibility Rules, Form of Benefit/Service, How the Service is Delivered, and How the Service is Financed (see example below). Goals and Objectives Eligibility Rules Form of Benefit/Service How the Service is Delivered How the Service is Financed Choose a public policy in your state that relates to human services and enter information on this policy into your table. This can be of any area of interest, but be sure that the policy is recent and relevant (proposed or revised within the last 5 years). You will be dissecting this public policy in terms of the initial goals that informed the development of the policy to implementation. Pay close attention to the Form of Benefit. In 2-3 full paragraphs, provide your own analysis on if the benefits listed are a ‘good’ fit with what the social program proposes. Name at least one possible change to the policy that you could propose to make the policy more realistic, effective, universal, or more likely to have long-term benefits and sustainability. As this assignment requires integration of academic thought and materials, include an APA formatted reference (in-text and in-full on a References page) for the course textbook and/or any other resources used. All written assignments should be formatted using APA. For the current OCU APA Template, click the Student Toolkit in the top navigation bar and view the APA: Citation and Formatting Help page. Submissions No submissions yet. Drag and drop to upload your assignment below. Read Full Question
need to day this is just ONE page
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.