At the financial statement date of December 31, 2012, the Need more help! At the financial statement date of December 31, 2012, the liabilities outstanding of Packard Corporation included the following: 1) Cash dividends on common stock, $40,000, payable on Jan. 15, 2013. 2) Note payable to Galena State bank, $470,000, due January 20, 2013 3) Serial bonds, $1,400,000 of which $350,000 mature during 2013 4) Note payable to Third National Bank, $300,000 due Jan. 27, 2013 The following transactions occurred early in 2013: Jan. 15: Cash dividends on common stock were paid Jan. 20: Note payable to Galena State Bank was paid Jan. 25: The Corporation entered into a financing agreement with Galena State Bank, enabling it to borrow up to $500,000 at anytime through the end of 2015. Amounts borrowed under the agreement would bear interest at 1% above the bank’s prime rate and would mature 3 years from the date of the loan. The corporation immediately borrowed $400,000 to replace the cash used in paying its January 20 note to the bank Jan. 26: 40,000 shares of common stock were issued for $350,000. $300,000 of the proceeds was used to liquidate the note payable to Third National Bank. Instructions: Prepare a partial balance sheet for Packard Corp., showing the manner in which the above liabilities should be presented at December 31, 2012. The liabilities should be properly classified between current and long-term and appropriate note disclosure should be included. Students also viewed these Organizational Behavior questions You are considering acceptable audit risk at the financial statement level. For You are considering acceptable audit risk at the financial statement level. For each of the…… a… company, has approached your audit firm to bid on their annual audit. During discussions with the CFO, you learn that the company is filing for bankruptcy. c. Stephens Inc., a private company, has… Juridica Investments, Ltd. (JIL), entered into a financing contract with S & Juridica Investments, Ltd. (JIL), entered into a financing contract with S & T Oil Equipment & Machinery, Ltd., a U. S. company. The contract included an arbitration provision stating that any disputes would be arbitrated “in St. Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands.” THE GLOBAL DIMENSION What… Inherent risk at the financial statement level relates to (a) business and Inherent risk at the financial statement level relates to (a) business and operating-related risks and (b) financial reporting risks. The Professional Judgment in Context feature, “Risks Associated with Financial Statement Misstatements
Q: At the financial statement date of December 31, 2012, the liabilities outstanding of Packard Corporation included the following:1) Cash dividends on”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.