Question WK1 Assignment: Five-Number SummaryAssignment In this activity, we will use the Best Actor Oscar winners (1970-2001) to: Learn how to use a statistics package to produce the numerical measures, or “descriptive statistics” of a distribution. Get some information about the distribution from its five-number summary. Click here to see the entire dataset. Choose your statistical package and follow the instructions to compute numerical measures. Note that “n” represents the sample size, which is the number of individuals in the data set. Instructions Click on the link corresponding to your statistical package to see instructions for completing the activity, and then answer the questions below. R | StatCrunch | Minitab | Excel | TI Calculator Question 1: Getting information from the output: a. How many observations are in this data set? b. What is the mean age of the actors who won the Oscar? c. What is the five-number summary of the distribution? Question 2: Get information from the five-number summary: a. Half of the actors won the Oscar before what age? b. What is the range covered by all the actors’ ages? c. What is the range covered by the middle 50% of the ages? Read Full Question
rc 2nd assignment EXCEL AS WELL
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.