Question Most of this course has focused on research and academic writing. Many of the skills that we’ve worked on apply to other types of writing as well. When you are writing for work or ministry, you want to be professional and articulate. Whether we like it or not, people judge us and our ideas based on our writing. We need to be sure that our writing is grammatically correct and the tone and format are appropriate for the situation. A text to a friend is very different than an email sent to a client at work. Read “Writing Business Correspondence” at Writing Business Correspondence at purdue online writing lab(read) How to format: Business letter: Business Letters Memo: Memo at purdue online writing lab(read) Email: Email at purdue online writing lab (read) Follow these guidelines to complete this assignment: Using the following scenario, write an email, a business letter, and a memo for the following scenario. Submit all three in one file (APA not required). You are the pastor of a local church. You are organizing a neighborhood block party. You need to recruit volunteers, solicit donations from local businesses, and communicate internally with your staff about details of the events. Email (recruit volunteers) Business Letter (solicit donations) Memo (details to church staff)
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.