The working capital of the business is defined as the net of current assets over current liabilities. It is an important liquidity measure of the firm. The current assets include not only cash, receivables but also inventories as it can be easily liquidated whereas the current liabilities include short term loans and creditors (the University of California, n.d.). A business with scarce working capital faces difficulty in meeting its short term obligations from the available cash resources if there is a sudden or continuous fall in sales. Therefore, it is important to maintain an optimum amount of working capital in the business and it must be carefully monitored by the managers (Nix & McFetridge, n.d.).
(Solved): Complete 6 pages APA formatted a…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.