According to Baron (2003), whether an individual commits a crime or not depends on the level of self-control that he possesses. He theorizes that in most circumstances, those individuals who commit crime tend to be those that lack any sort of self-control and this makes them develop impulsive behaviors that make them take risks for the thrill that they are going to derive from it. One would agree with Baron and argue that self-control is a character that individuals develop from childhood and it is strengthened as individuals grow into adulthood. However, Baron fails to mention that it is those children who are not taught self-control that they grow up into individuals who do not develop skills that enable them to regulate their behavior from an early age and these develop a high potential for committing crimes simply because they cannot control their impulses. This statement is especially related to a number of criminals who have a background of childhood where there was a lack of self-discipline and these more often than not ended up getting into delinquent activities, which later turned them into hardened criminals later in their lives. One would, therefore, conclude that ineffective childrearing rather than socialization and a lack of positive learning have been blamed for the impulsive behaviors of those individuals who are likely to commit crimes. .
(Solved): Complete 6 pages APA formatted a…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.