The state has played many important roles while changing the industrial relations in Britain from 1979-1997. For example, the police and military have been deployed during strikes and courts have passed laws and judgments to change the relationships between employees, unions, and managers. The state particularly has initiated policies and implemented legislation to control the power of industrialists. The main motive of the state is to preserve workers’ interest and develop an industrial atmosphere where factory owners and workers both can work peacefully. The workers union has been observed to be aggressive in the 20th century because of the emergence of the socialist movements. As suggested by Carl Marx in his theory, “there should be equality in the society for the betterment of people.” Undoubtedly, Marx’s theory attracted many people along with workers of different organizations but the practical implication of the theory is inappropriate. The appeals made by workers union have forced the state to take steps in changing industrial relationships in past (Williams and Adam-Smith, 2010, p.29). The main objective of the state interventions were .maintaining high levels of employment, maintaining the balance of payment surplus, ensuring price stability and protection of the exchange rate.
(Solved): Complete 8 pages APA formatted a…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.