Compose a 1000 words assignment on mathematical methods in business. Needs to be plagiarism free! The function below approximates the weekly box office receipts for a popular movie, where x = the number of weeks the movie has been playing. .The function below approximates the weekly box office receipts for a popular movie, where x = the number of weeks the movie has been playing. .What is the rate of change of weekly receipts per theater after 10 weeks?The selling price of a product is $400, and the manufacturer is able to sell every unit it makes. The cost of producing x units is given by this formula.A company has developed a function that describes its profit over time. The x variable measures time. If the first derivative of the function is negative at a value of x, it means that the company is not making a profit at that point in time.A function has the characteristics listed in the bullets below. Use the characteristics to construct a rough sketch of the function using this x axis:_________________________________________________________________________________-20  .  .  .  .  .  . -15  .  .  .  .  .  . -10  .  .  .  .  .  .-5  .  .  .  .  .  .  .0  .  .  .  .  .  .  .5  .  .  .  .  .  . 10  .  .  .  .  .  . 15  .  .  .  .  .  . 20• The function has three critical points• When x = -20, the first derivative is positive• When x = -10, the first derivative is zero and the second derivative is negative• When x = 5, the first derivative is zero• When x = 15, the first derivative is zero indicates whether each of these statements is true or false
(Solved): Compose a 1000 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.