There are different points in the critical analysis of the film. One is the historical value. The film had been produced in 2003 thus representing the turn of the century. It can be observed with the manner the characters carry themselves through the clothes they wear and the music they listen to. Although the rebellious nature of teenagers transcends time, the factors affecting their decision making process vary. In terms of the use of drugs and other substances such as alcohol, the film is playing with the limits related to the issue. Both the main characters Tracey and Evie are intoxicated most of the time. Evie is an embodiment of the different vices. She knows all the persons to know in terms of bad habits and petty crime related activities. The greatest issue that can affect the audience is the manner by which sex is excessively portrayed through the fact that Evie is asking for it most of the time with every guy she talks to or encounters. In relation to the role of women in history then, the portrayal of indecisive and sensual women can be related to decades ago when the female members of the population are viewed as entities to serve and entertain the male population. Although there is a hint of this, the fact that the female characters within the plot are independent and determined, e.g. the mom who works and supports the family in different aspects including financial and emotional issues, can be considered as a portrayal of the modern role of women in history.
(Solved): Compose a 1250 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.