Transference refers to the redirection of the patients feeling with the therapist. it is associated with the erotic attraction towards the therapist that can be either in form of mistrust, extreme dependency, rage, etc. it can be observed when the patient comes across resistant behavior from the therapist with his patient. it can lead to the persistent resistance of the patient towards the session, or complete denial to proceed with the therapy. Transference between the patient can often happen between the patient and the therapist unconsciously, this is because of the reason that the patient and client interact with openness. In addition, transference can allow the therapist to reveal the unsolved conflicts the child had in childhood. In the case, the patient seems to be disheartened about the therapist’s behavior when she was telling something serious about her life and she answered the phone call, due to which she says in the session ‘Nothing much to report. Work is busy. What else is new? A lot has happened I guess (Corsini and Wedding)’. it is evident from the statement that the patient has felt leftover from the call the therapist received during the session.
(Solved): Compose a 1250 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.