Compose a 1250 words assignment on variations in chronobiology. Needs to be plagiarism free! Circadian rhythm is approximated to be a 24-hour cycle in the physiology of living organisms. The rhythm can be broken into 3 cycles all based on the 24 hours of the day. First, we have the diurnal cycle which involves organisms that are active only during the day. The nocturnal cycle involves organisms that are active during the nights only. Finally, crepuscular cycle composes of organisms such as bats that are mainly active during dawn and dusk hours. In most cases, the rhythms are endogenously generated although external factors such as sunlight and temperatures are known to contribute. For example in plants, light is the signalling activator for their internal clocks. Its presence activates opening of stomata for photosynthesis to take place. The rhythms are so important in that they determine sleeping and feeding patterns in all animals. Brains waves, hormones production and cell proliferation among other biological processes are linked to this important cycle. Biological clocks are known to control circadian cycles. Biological clocks are interrelated groups of several cellular molecules in the body (NIH 6). A master clock that contains a group of nerve cells in the brain of mammals is called the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus (SCN). It contains over 20,000 nerve cells located in the hypothalamus region that control the circadian rhythms in mammals (NIH 6). Destruction of SCN in mammals results in irregular sleep-wake rhythms. Our research is of experimental design. This experiments main aim is to investigate our daily body rhythms. Pulse rate, eye-hand coordination and adding speeds tests will be carried out. Our hypothesis states that our bodies have a low biological function during normal rest-activity and a high point biological function during a normal active day.
(Solved): Compose a 1250 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.