To begin with, two of the four articles have used the survey method to collect data and this section compares and contrasts these two articles. It also looks into the nature of the questions that have been used in the studies. The survey data in article A consists of a pretest survey and a post-test survey (Jing & Yong, 2007). The pretest survey included four sections. The first section was demographic information such as grade, and gender. The second section asked questions about current technology use, such as ‘how much time do the students spend on working on computers every day.’ The questions in the two sections were close-ended multiple-choice questions. Section four was about student academic outcomes and students were asked to report their GPA. The final section was on students’ technology uses and how often they worked using technology. The questions in this section were offered as Likert scale questions “on a scale of 1–4 (with 1 indicating “not at all” and 4 indicating “very much/often”)” (Jing & Yong, 2007, p.287). The post-test survey was administered at the end of the academic year and involved all sections in the pretest survey. A set of new questions were added to the posttest .survey on student technology uses. .
(Solved): Compose a 1250 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.