The runner may be more acutely sensitive to pain and/or discomfort due to the fact that he may not be accustomed to many of the aches and pains that an older patient must deal with on a daily basis (Thorpe et al 2011, p. 217). As such, the younger patient may be more able to sense even the slightest discomfort that he may experience during the course of daily activities (Weaver et al 2012, p. 240). Moreover, the osteopath would need to be acutely aware of the fact that due to the activity level and overall bone density that the active exerciser would engender, the osteopathic needs and treatments would therefore greatly vary from those that would be required by a more elderly patient with a much lower activity level (Tenta et al 2011, p. 343). Furthermore, any type of physical therapy that may be required would need to take into account that the youthful and healthy 25 year old would require far less healing time with regards to any issue that they would require treatment of than would a more elderly patient would require (Michalek et al 2011, p. 33).
(Solved): Compose a 1500 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.