Compose a 1500 words assignment on the manufacturing of an energy drink called blass. Needs to be plagiarism free! One writer states “In canning sterilization processes, the product is sealed in a metal container and then treated thermally in order to destroy all pathogenic and spoilage microorganisms. This sequence of operations does not allow recontamination of the product after thermal treatment, and, as a result, it remains shelf-stable for a long period of time.” Healthy Drinks & More is a small business and we have to ensure that our product is tamper proof. The other types of containers do not carry that assurance. The writer further states: “they can be sealed hermetically. they provide excellent protection from gases, moisture, microorganisms, rodents, and insects. they are stackable, tamper-proof, and relatively inexpensive. and, in general, they can be thermally processed.” The marginal costing statement shows the marginal cost of producing BLASS. That is, what it would cost to produce one extra can of “BLASS”. Unlike some other marginal costing statement, the cost of direct material and direct labor are combined because we have outsourced the production of the drink and we were not able to receive a breakdown of the cost. The total cost of direct materials and labor is £1 per tin. The 250 ml cans are to be sourced by us at a cost of 20p per tin (inclusive of design), for a minimum order quantity of 100,000 cans. We chose to provide the cans so that we could exercise some level of control over how they are used while ensuring that they do not get into the wrong hands. Fixed costs related to administration salaries, depreciation of fixed assets and rental of office space to carry out administrative functions. The breakeven table (in Appendix 2) shows information on a variable cost, which is described as direct costs of materials and labor/factory cost in the marginal costing statement.
(Solved): Compose a 1500 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.