The tremendous increase in the world population has led to more problems and demand for more services. In order to provide solutions to these inherent problems, Grazer (2013) observes that there is a need for creative and innovative solutions. The high competition in the workplace also demands creative employees with the ability to tailor their offerings in accordance with the needs of the customers. The challenges facing society also need creative and innovative solutions. As a result, there is a great demand for creative individuals in almost all spheres of life hence the need for education systems to focus on churning out holistic students. In order to achieve this, Gearon (2007) argues for the need to change the education system that has for long been perceived as impeding creativity and instead emphasizing the importance of high grades. .While everyone looks upon schools to churn out people who can offer creative solutions to various challenges in society, Swallow (2012) argues that these expectations do not reflect in the education system. In particular, Robinson (2007), critics the education system that offers a subjective evaluation of students based on examination results. According to Robinson (2007), the current education system is structured in a way that is more concerned with the students’ scores and ignores other variables that could as well be vital in gauging a student’s ability. .
(Solved): Compose a 1750 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.