As we all know from the novel, the protagonist called Eddie executes a classical sacrifice: he saves a little girl’s life losing his own. Although this particular episode does not represent the core of the entire novel being nothing but a turning point of the plot, it serves as a perfect example of what we call giving up something valued for the cause. It would be rather a decision without much foresight of us to say that was the one and only sacrifice made in the novel. It seems an evident author’s intention in showing that another person to sacrifice his own life for the sake of saving somebody else’s is Eddie’s father who saves Mickey’s life after an unsuccessful suicide attempt. Captain’s deed shows how worthy and lofty the cause may be as saving the lives of his soldiers for the cost of his own life obviously is a genuine sacrifice and thus requires no justification as relatively opposed to Eddie’s. Eddie being indirectly involved in the death of young Tala eventually atones for the crime, or to be more correct, to the sin. Not surprisingly it turns out that we operate with merely religious terms. The category of lofty matters does call for it. sacrifice is a matter of mind in a spiritual sense rather than psychological motivation or whatever in sense of rationality, which would require scientific terms. Redemption and sacrifice are undoubtedly among the principal concepts to be encountered throughout the novel.
(Solved): Compose a 1750 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.