The literature on business ethics (Subhabrata, 2007. Littrell and Dickson, 1999) suggests that organizational factors affect ethical judgments of decision-makers. It has been found that organizational factors influencing ethical decision-making include reference groups, rewards and sanctions, codes of conduct, type of ethical conflict/decision, organisation effects, industry, business competitiveness, peer group influence, top management influence, and the existence of opportunities for socially responsible/ irresponsible or ethical/unethical action (Subhabrata, 2007). Such factors determine individuals’ perceptions regarding the ethical content of the problems to be solved and the consequences and, thus, influence ethical judgments that are presumably positively-related to the actual behaviors. Similarly, such influential organizational factors can be effective to improve their employee’s ethical and socially responsible buying, and it is companies role to implement them strategically and systematically in the organization. As such, socially responsible buying decisions are likely influenced by factors related to the organizational variables as well as individual variables. Though many researchers have addressed the issues of social responsibility in business organizations and offered conceptual propositions and suggestions, there are few academic studies that empirically support the propositions.
(Solved): Compose a 2500 words assignment …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.