Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a major health policy currently followed in health care centers, in United States. The health policy is responsible for health insurance of workers and citizens. The Act became a policy in August 21, 1996 after President Clinton signed it to be a law where it became documented in Public Law 104-191. The policy safeguards and protects the health information of patients from unauthorized person without legal permission from the patient. The purpose for the formation of the Act was to increase health care system’s effectiveness and efficiency. It also recommends that a standard electronic device should be used to store all medical information of a person. The deadline for embracing the act was September 23, 2013. The health policy incorporates some ethical issues. These ethical issues include respect of the patient’s health information, confidentiality and honesty.
(Solved): Compose a 500 words assignment o…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.