Based on shape, simple epithelial cells can be classified as (1) Simple squamous: the cells are flat, thin, fish-scale shaped and have elliptical nuclei. They form the outer layers of the skin and the lining of cavities, such as the mouth, blood vessels, heart, and lungs. (2) Simple cuboidal: the cells are square or cuboidal, with spherical nuclei. They are found in the ducts of glands, lining of the kidney tubules and also form the germinal epithelium, which produces the eggs and sperms. (3) Simple columnar: the cells are columnar, with elongated nuclei and form the lining of the digestive tract. Simple columnar ciliated epithelium has fine, hair-like outgrowths on its’ free surface. Cilia are capable of rapid, rhythmic movement of mucus in the nose and the movement of ovum towards the uterus. (4) Simple pseudo-stratified columnar: the columns are all of the varying heights, giving a false impression of multiple layers. They are found in the nasal cavity, larynx, and trachea.
(Solved): Create a 3 pages page paper that…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.