Advertisers primarily target children because though they do not have the purchasing capacity, they do possess the potential to significantly influence the purchasing decisions of their parents. In the case of teenagers, most are having adequate disposable money with them, which enable to buy the F&B items they like to consume. Advertisers also view children as the future market because in the future they will become adult customers. Most of the firms in the F&B industry are promoting food items that are rich in calories, sugar, fat, etc apart from preservatives and colors that pose a threat to children’s health. Similarly, while the boiled and baked potato is nutritious, when it is used as French fries, it becomes a risk for health. In addition, the processing methods and certain additives make the food unhealthy. Thus, firms in the F&B industry, which are merely driven by a profit motive, are engaging in unethical advertising practices and risking the health of children. Establishments like the World Health Organization (WHO) have recognized the significance of this issue and in coalition with other groups in different nations have called for stringent “regulation of advertising via media” (Heller et al 16).
(Solved): Create a 5 pages page paper that…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.