. . . . . . . . . . . Various differentiated strategies were observed in birth- PK. An example of differentiation strategies used in birth- PK was different reading materials based on students’ reading abilities in the class. This strategy was more helpful to students who had lower readability levels. I notice some students could read better than others could. If generalized Instruction were used, students with lower readability levels would have difficulties understanding the concepts taught in class. The second strategy used in this class was the presentation of instructions using auditory and visual means. The strategy helps students with difficulties to understand written instructions. Some students get concepts easily if the instructions are represented with visual elements such as pictures or videos. Also, others understand more if teachers use auditory means. The strategy is helpful to students with hearing problems in class. The other observed strategy in birth- PK included the use of group lessons. The strategy involves dividing children based on their learning abilities. For instance, students in this class were divided based on their vocabulary levels and spelling abilities. The strategy mostly benefited learners with lower readiness levels of vocabularies and spellings (White, 2014). Some students can understand more vocabulary compared to others. If a general teaching strategy is used, students with lower vocabulary levels would be left out.
(Solved): Create a 5 pages page paper that…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.