Bipolar disorder presents itself most commonly in late adolescence and early adulthood and is “recurrent, chronic, and the sixth leading cause of disability for people age 15 to 44” (Corcoran & Walsh, p.381). In order for a diagnosis of bipolar to be made, periods of mania and depression must be present. These episodes will vary in their magnitude which is why DSM-IV-TR has included several types and subtypes of this disorder. These will be discussed in an overview later in this paper. Common signs of mania include feelings of euphoria and inflated self-esteem which may lead the person to believe he or she is invincible. With this mindset, the person often engages in harmful behaviors such as excessive spending, risky sexual encounters, and reckless driving. A decreased need for sleep and racing thoughts give this person ample opportunity to do maximum damage in a minimum amount of time. Depressive episodes may include fatigue and apathy, low self-esteem, decreased interest in activities, or people that the patient would otherwise be enthusiastic about. Feelings of sadness, helplessness, and even guilt are likely to result in suicidal feelings or attempts (webmd.com).
(Solved): Create a 6 pages page paper that…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.