The second step is data reduction. It aims to achieve an optimum balance between the volume of data and the density of sampling (Robinson, 1994, p.807). This helps in optimizing the cost of data collection. In optimal interpolation, incredibly detailed DEMS with high resolution and accuracy are obtained from high-density Airborne Laser Scanning data. However, since there is no scope for matching the acquisition frequency of data by terrain type during the Airborne Laser Scanning data collection process, some oversampling is typically unavoidable (Robinson, 1994, p.808). Consequently, the processing times and the data storage requirements become higher than usual. This calls for the strategies for dealing with greater volumes of terrain data to ensure accuracy. supposing efficiency is realized. Data reduction can result in an operationally sized and a more manageable terrain set of DEM generation data. .Breakline extraction is another critical step. Breaklines are skeleton or structure lines such as valley lines or ridgelines. These are essential features of the terrain since they describe changes in the surface.
(Solved): Create a 6 pages page paper that…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.