Create a Bank-Account program to calculate an interest earned based on types of accounts. For all account types, a minimal yearly interest is 0.01%. However, the rate is higher based on the total balance. For a checking account, a yearly interest rate is 0.03% if the total balance is greater than or equal to $10,000.0. For a savings account, a yearly interest rate is 0.04% if the total balance is greater than or equal to $20,000.0. For a preferred deposit account, a yearly interest rate is 0.05% if the total balance is greater than or equal to $50,000.0. Design your program that meets the requirements below. Prompt the user to his/her balance and validate it using a loop. The balance must be a positive number. (2.5 points) Prompt the user to enter a bank account type used to calculate an interest earned that year. Also, validate it using a loop. A valid account type is ‘C’, ‘S’, or ‘P’ (2.5 points). C is for checking, S is for saving, and ‘P’ is for preferred Deposit. Set up the correct conditions to calculate the total yearly interest earned. (10 points) Format the result using two digits after the decimal point and display the charge. (2.5 points) Use appropriate named constants and variables (2.5 points)
(Solved): Create a Bank-Account program to…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.