First, anger is a “frequent human experience that can be healthy or disturbed” (DiGiuseppe ‘End piece’ 366). In healthy manifestation, anger is intended to act as an alert system to warn us of the potential threats and to encourage us to take corrective actions (DeAngelis 44-45). In this way, it is a positive, adaptive response. The distinction between when anger is healthy and when it is disturbed is of some debate. Tangney, Hill-Barlow, et al., have suggested that the goals of one’s anger are good predictors of healthy verse problematic anger (cited in DiGiuseppe ‘End piece’ 366). This suggestion becomes problematic in two ways. First, it does not account for cultural differences and value systems. Second, it does not clearly define the appropriateness of anger expression. It does, however, support the rationalization that some angry people use to justify their anger.
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.