Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Critically reflect on the assertion that gendered inequalities in employment are a result of womens choices. Use empirical evidence to illustrate your argument. It needs to be at least 2000 words. Likewise, disadvantages facing various women are a major root of inequality, and this is not just in the UK but worldwide. Various statistics particularly those by government agencies indicate that there’s still a wide gender gap that needs to be remedied. For instance, 30,000 women today lose their jobs annually due to pregnancy. Likewise, over 100,000 are raped each year yet only 7% of these cases are finalized, and the rapist be convicted. Similarly, two women die each week as because of domestic violence (Bradley, 2013 p., 164). Shockingly, these are just statistics for the UK. The statistics for other nations particularly less developed countries could be obviously worse. More often than not, women are discriminated against in health, employment or labor market, education, political representation just to mention but a few. However, in recent days they have been considerable debate whether these incidences of gender inequalities on women particularly those related to employment have been as a result of their choices. One can largely agree with those who support this debate particularly after critical analysis of facts and societal experiences.
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.