Before coming into the Oncology Ward, I thought that our unit, ITU is the busiest unit in the hospital, but when I saw the Oncology Ward, I felt that they are also very busy in their sense of the term. This unit houses 25 beds arranged in one row with open nursing stations. There are closed cabins also, but they are used for clinical oncology nurse specialists. There was the dining room, a kitchen, a recreation room, and a small library. The nursing stations were open, no separate drug administration room, and a room dedicated to counseling. The staff told me that the patients in these beds are suffering from different cancers, some of them are receiving continuous chemotherapy, and some are recovering from intensive treatment. Since this is a district hospital, these beds were shared with Haematological Oncology. Three other important observations in this unit were a dedicated pharmacy area where chemotherapy regimens are formulated, preparation area where chemotherapy drugs were prepared (Bond and Raehl, 2007), and a dedicated information technology room that utilizes a computer program to calculate dose and formulate drugs so an error is eliminated. They have a two-bedded laminar flow unit and a one-bedded isolation unit for .patients needing infection precautions and isolation respectively. .
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.