Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Employment Story: Why You Should Quit That Bad Job. It needs to be at least 1000 words. iv. I am not a quitter: Some workers do not exactly relish the idea of being labeled as a quitter, as that amounts to being submissive to the excesses of the employer. Instead, the worker is on the lookout for a suitable opportunity when s/he can make the employer realize his/ her worth.iv. I am not a quitter: Some workers do not exactly relish the idea of being labeled as a quitter, as that amounts to being submissive to the excesses of the employer. Instead, the worker is on the lookout for a suitable opportunity when s/he can make the employer realize his/ her worth.v. I’ll never get another job: This is the kind of situation where the employer tries to exploit the sense of insecurity amongst the workers. A worker does not feel like quitting because s/he doesn’t find enough confidence in her/his abilities, which can get them a decent job.vi. If I quit I’ll lose my salary, status, company car, the recognition of my peers, etc.: This is, in fact, a classic case of an employer recognizing the needs of the individual and offering him/ her an environment which helps the individual in coming out with optimum performance. Such an arrangement often happens to provide a practical working environment, if not an ideal one.vii. Everywhere else is just as bad: This scenario comes up, when either the worker has already seen a couple of job shuffles or the worker gathers from people around him/her working in some other company/ industry that the worker’s are not exactly relishing the working environment and they too are being put to difficult circumstances by the management. This prevents the worker from quitting the work.viii. I’ve invested so much in this job already: This situation often arises out of the bonding that one finds himself in the company. Workers do realize that the company is in a difficult situation and the management is not taking fullest care of the workers, but even then they feel like sticking to the job because the investment that has been done by the individual in terms of quality time, efforts, money etc. holds him/ her from leaving the job, in the hope that the situation might turn good enough in near future. Kjerulf advises that under such situations quitting is the only intelligent decision as staying amounts to ‘throwing good time after bad’.
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.