Classrooms have progressed from using desktop computers to laptops and now iPads. Classrooms still use the others, but it is more compatible to use the iPads if available. Teachers learn that technology is ever-changing and can they be expected to keep up with all the changes since it seems that there is always something new every few months. The question tends to be is technology really improving learning and teaching. There is a program called Apple Classrooms for Tomorrow (ACOT) that discusses what teachers need to do to keep up with computer education. According to this program, teachers experienced uncertainty and frustration with all the changes. The turning point happens when the teachers start to master their skills with the computer. (Sadker, 1999)
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.