Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on The Unending War in Iraq. It needs to be at least 1750 words. This is due to the reason that, they termed the strategic actions by the USA as uncalled for. As such, there have been actions to seek a solution that would help to normalize such actions by the USA – that is, an independent body that would be in the position to either approve or disapprove the actions that the military takes. When compared to the UK newspapers, most of them did not give a sequence of the events as outlined in The Washington Post (2003). The closest elaboration was given by The Independent UK (2013) when the mentioned that the year 2013 was the 10th anniversary of the war in Iraq. In addition to that, instead of giving a description about the events that occurred in the 10-year crisis, they spoke more about Tony Blair, his decisions to take Britain to the war in Iraq, his opinions of the war and so on. Based on that, it can be concluded that The Washington Post (2003) was more elaborative with regard to the timeline of the war (the timeline of the war was significant to the US citizens) as compared to the UK newspaper which was more of a debate seeking to answer the question “Why Britain was involved in the war”. With regard to what The Independent UK (2013) discussed, it can be stated that the war in Iraq was not much of their concern. As such, it was close to not being significant to the British citizens.
(Solved): Hello, I am looking for someone …
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.