I will pay for the following article The Devastating Effects of Pesticides on the Environment. The work is to be 5 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. Once the pesticides are released into the environment, there is no telling what kinds of organisms will get affected. Moreover, because all of life in ecologies depend on one another, the decimation of some organisms because of toxicity to pesticides, such as non-target water organisms and insects, the damage to the whole ecology is profound, with other organisms along the food chain also being put at risk for death. As an example, some chemicals such as chlorpyrifos, common ingredients in many kinds of pesticides in agriculture, have been found to be severely toxic to all kinds of fishes, in both warm and cold glasses of water, causing such harmful effects as deformities in the vertebral parts of the fishes. Chemicals in Roundup, a chemical herbicide used in conjunction with GMO crops, have been found to likewise have a profound toxic effect on all kinds of water life, including fishes, with the impact including impairment in the ability of fishes to survive and to perform basic functions of being, including impairment in swimming and breathing so that the fishes contaminated with the pesticide ingredients become more likely to succumb to the actions of predators. This impairment inability to survive to threaten the ecology by subverting the natural ecological balance, with devastating effects on the whole ecology. Some species of aquatic animals, such as freshwater dolphins, have been put at risk of becoming extinct because of pervasive chemical pollution of water systems from commercial agriculture. .In water systems that have been highly contaminated by toxic chemicals from pesticides, such as PCBs and DDTs the survival capabilities of other aquatic animals such as minks, otters and other fishes have become severely compromised, and the toxicity levels of such animals are predicted to rise with no pause due to the persistent and heavy use of pesticides and their subsequent leaking into the water systems. This is true for instance in India and the Ganges River, where the levels of chemical pollution from runoff feeding into the river have been shown to be chronically persistent (Aktar et al., 2009). .
(Solved): I will pay for the following art…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.