Truly, having control of numerous and complex work and family roles is very stressful for many individuals as stress is caused by role strain and spillover. For instance, role strain happens when the responsibilities of a certain role interfere with the performance of other roles such as dealing with working for long hours and parenting. On the other hand, spillover occurs when conditions in a particular area of individuals’ lives affect them in another area like inflexible work hours can have a negative effect on family life. This kind of spillover refers to work to family conflict whereby, work negatively influences the family life of an individual (Van Veldhoven and Beijer, 2012). More so, family concerns like inequities in the division of housework and childcare, an unsupportive partner among others may impact negatively an individual’s work. The inability to balance work life with family life affects women as compared to men with many people developing a culture of impossible work-life balance especially for women (Zimmerman, 2002). Studies show that men and women have different levels of work-family conflict resulting from the unequal distribution of family duties (Zhao, Settles, and Sheng, 2011).
(Solved): Need an research paper on balanc…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.