IEP is basically a whole plan of education meant to address the individualistic requirements of a student that coincide with his/her natural abilities. As the name implies, one IEP can not be applicable on more than one student. Meetings are arranged in which a team that includes but is not limited to the teachers, educationalists, parents and the student himself/herself conduct a discussion upon the issues with the student’s education and formulate the IEP through mutual consensus. The plan is prepared by educational specialists at the school of the student in mutual collaboration with the parents. The plan constitutes the division of everyday routine of the student into various activities that are essential for the attainment of education in the right manner. Activities are identified by the educational specialists keeping in view the interests and disabilities of the student. Goals to be achieved by the student in particular time limits are identified by the committee, and the provision of any services or additional facilities necessary for the attainment of the defined goals is ensured. The activities are scheduled carefully and parents are advised to confirm that their child complies with the activities as stipulated in the schedule. No one individual has a right to decide for the student.
(Solved): Need an research paper on indivi…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.