Suppose a local government votes to impose an excise tax of $1.00 per bottle on the sales of bottled water. (Assume that all bottles are identical and residents cannot shop elsewhere.) Before the tax, the equilibrium price and quantity are $1.00 and 2000 bottles per day. After the tax is imposed, market equilibrium adjusts to a price of $1.80 and a quantity of 1400 bottles per day.a. Draw the supply-and-demand diagram before and after the excise tax is imposed.b. How much revenue from the tax does the local government collect each day?c. After imposition of the tax, what is the after-tax price received by the sellers? What is the total after-tax revenue received per day by the sellers?d. Who bears most of the burden of this excise tax, and why?
Suppose a local government votes to impose an excise tax of $1.00 per bottle on the sales of bottled water. (Assume that all bottles are identical”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.