Two pizza parlors are located within a few feet of each other on the Avenue of the Americas in New York City. Both were selling a slice of pizza for $1 (Matt Flegenheimer, “$1 Pizza Slice Is Back After a Sidewalk Showdown Ends Two Parlors’ Price War,” New York Times, September 5, 2012). Then, Bombay Fast Food/6th Ave. Pizza lowered its price to 79¢. The next morning, 2 Bros. Pizza dropped its price to 75¢, which Bombay quickly matched. These price cuts led to long lines of customers. However, both firms claimed that they were losing money. The two proprietors had a meeting on the sidewalk in front of their restaurants. According to one, they reached an agreement and raised their prices back to a dollar. Can the identical-goods, Bertrand, or cartel models be used to explain this series of events? Why or why not?
Two pizza parlors are located within a few feet of each other on the Avenue of the Americas in New York City. Both were selling a slice of pizza for”
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.