Question Your church, and every church, operates according to some kind of church government model. You may not have realized this, or paid any attention, but knowing about this in your own experience can help to understand why things are the way they are in your church. Based on biblical perspectives, these models are not really right or wrong, but varying possibilities when considering how to operate a church community. Review the three types of church government (presbyterial, congregational, and episcopal) in order to determine what kind of church government is used in your church. If you do not attend a church, select one of your choice. Prepare to discuss the church government you studied, and if your church does not clearly fit within one, prepare to discuss how your church represents certain elements of the government and where there are differences. Also be prepared to share whether your church uses a biblical form of church government, and if there is a correct form in terms of biblical perspectives. Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or other sources provided. Quoting or paraphrasing from any source in discussion posts requires APA format by including an in-text citation and listing the reference at the end of the post.
week 4 church discussion 200 words
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.