Question NEEDS TO BE DONE BY 8/13/20 NO LATER. Organizations are intricate and complex entities composed of individuals who are just as complex. Understanding organizations requires examining a host of unique perspectives and theories, many of which you have explored throughout this course. These perspectives offer new insights about organizational behavior, and new insights allow for meaningful application. As an I/O psychology practitioner, it is essential that you understand the interdependence of individuals, organizations, and society. However, your knowledge in these areas will get you only so far. To be an effective practitioner, you also must consider the characteristics that you need to develop in yourself to be able to help organizations address complex problems. In addition, as Walden student, you must also think about how you can apply your knowledge to create positive social change. In this Discussion, you will reflect on your learning throughout the course and identify 3–4 characteristics that you think are necessary to be an effective practitioner. You will also consider how the field of organizational behavior has contributed to social change. To prepare for this Discussion: Visit the SIOP website and research characteristics of effective I/O practitioners. Think about how these characteristics would be useful in the field of organizational behavior, based on what you learned in this course. Peruse the Walden University Center for Social Change website. Reflect on the definition of positive social change and how your colleagues have effected positive social change through research and other means. Read the article, “A Dynamic, Inclusive, and Affective Evolutionary View of Organizational Behavior.” Identify specific examples of how the field of organizational behavior has evolved to effect positive social change. Read the article, “Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Psychology: An Integrative Review.” Consider how organizational psychologists can help organizations implement corporate social responsibility initiatives and research how such initiatives affect employees. By Day 3 Post a response to the following: Identify 3–4 characteristics that you think are necessary to be an effective practitioner in organizational behavior. Explain how these 3–4 characteristics will play a role in your professional development in the field of I/O psychology. Explain how the field of organizational psychology has contributed and can contribute to positive social change. Provide specific examples. Read Full Question
WK 11 6480 Discussion: The Profession of Organizational Behav…
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.