Question I just need an introduction paragraph for the paragraph below… 100 words A well-known researcher at a major university has two graduate student assistants. He conducts three studies in his laboratory, all of which involve very labor-intensive procedures. The graduate research assistants complete all of the data collection. They also assist in writing the Discussion section of the final article, adding their thoughts and suggestions to the various drafts. The article is accepted into a leading journal for publication. The primary researcher lists only himself as author of the article, claiming that he wrote at least 75% of the final paper. Describe the ethical consideration(s) involved with the scenario. Has the primary researcher committed an ethical violation?
Wk 2 Team – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma
by | Mar 12, 2022 | Uncategorized
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.